Thursday, February 28, 2013

Workshop Reflection: Visual Analysis

The advice that I received from everyone in my group was no first person. Ooops. Well I missed the previous class so I had no idea. So that's the first thing that I need to fix. I know I have a few grammatical errors and sentence structure problems.
Both MC and X really challenged the ideas I already had towards the images. But they took it and hit the ground running and I think that's whats going to make my visual analysis so much stronger.
The most helpful advice I received is is about one of my pictures. Its about the gesture one of the people is making and I think its really going to add to WHY my comic is so perfect.
Obviously the least helpful advice I received was to do my paper in first person. Cause I should have done it anyways. Even though its going to change my paper dramatically, the context wont.
My plans for revision are to first get rid of anything first person. And then take MC and X's advice and say more of why things are the way they are in my comic, instead of jus describing everything about my comic and letting the audience come to their own conclusion.

1 comment:

  1. You mean third person... First person is I, me, etc.

    Don't forget we're meeting in the library today! Also, don't forget to sign up for a conference with Megan! I don't know about you, but I feel like there's still small things that I'm not understanding with this class (ie how this blog grade works)

    ReplyDelete