Monday, March 25, 2013

Response to Megan on Visual Analysis

The most helpful advice I received was the very first comment because this made this intro to my paper much stronger. It said that part of the assignment is to explain the two sides of the argument. When its done in the beginning it give the audience more context as to what the issue is.

The least helpful piece of advice was the comment about paragraphs. It still helped me, however most comments were more about content, rather than layout. I chose to split my essay up on separate things I analyzed, instead of just two sperate paragraphs. However I do think it is much stronger and more understandable from the audience perspective.

I dont think that I have anymore questions other than is there anything else I could do to make my paper stronger?

I have already advised my paper. I took all the advise and answered all of her questions she had through out my paper. I really took the time to go through and make sure my audience wasn't left with any other questions. I stretched my ideas even further and answered all of my own rhetorical questions as well.

1 comment:

  1. I have put all of my advice in the comments. If you revise it based on the comments and send it back to me, I would be happy to give you more feedback.

    ReplyDelete